Venue : Wangsa Bowl, Wangsa Walk Mall.
Date : 8th December 2019
MTBC and WTBA playing rules and regulations shall apply
- This tournament is open for Alumni International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM).
- A team must consist of 4 team members. One official may be appointed as team manager. The details are as follows:-
*NOTE: The Team Manager is allowed to be the Team Coach/Players
- Each kulliyyah can send more than ONE team.
3.0 Managers Meeting
- Managers Meeting will be held on 6th December 2019
- All team managers must submit their players name list during meeting.
- There will be NO CHANGES OF PLAYERS AFTER THE MANAGERS MEETING.
4.0 Bowlers Attire
- All bowlers are requested to wear socks, Team Jersey / Uniforms and approved bowling shoe only.
- Ladies bowlers are requested to wear Trousers or Slacks.
- Short, Singlet and Jeans are strictly prohibited.
- All bowlers shall be dressed for their event properly.
- Trousers / slacks and clothing with offensives words or drawings are not permitted.
5.0 Check in Time
- The respective Bowling Centre clock shall be the official timer.
- All Teams must check in 30 minutes before the event start.
- The following format shall apply :-
Team – 4 Games for each bowler
- Any bowlers that breach the rules and regulations will be disqualified from the tournament. This will include playing for other player.
- All protest must be submitted with RM200.00 (Ringgit Malaysia : Two Hundred only) as a deposit. If the protest is not accepted, the deposit will not be given back.
9.0 Early Registration
- The form can be photocopied if required
- The registration and the settlement for the entry fees must reach the SECRETARIAT OFFICE before the closing date.
EARLY SETTLEMENT IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO ENSURE PARTICIPATION IN THE TOURNAMENT.
10. 0 Dateline
- All entries must reach the organizer by 1st December.